Stress and Anxiety

50,000 years ago, having anxiety was actually a gift. Anxiety itself is a 2,000,000 year old piece of software that kept us on high alert, away from danger and helped us survive against things like sabretooth tigers. However, times have changed, sabretooth tigers are nowhere to be seen yet this software in our brain still remains. No longer do we wonder if we’re going to be eaten but instead we worry about “what others think of me” and for many of us this software in our brain gets completely out of control and makes us feel like life will never return to normality again.  To read more about how I can help to relieve stress and anxiety using hypnotherapy Click Here

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW

Depression

Depression (just like anxiety) is a “primitive opt clause”. An old piece of software that was amazing when we were cavemen but useless in a time where we no longer need it.

But that’s not how it feels is it?

Depression can affect people in a variety of ways, to learn more about how I can help combat depression using hypnotherapy Click Here

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW

Sleep

Speak to any expert in health –  a doctor or therapist and they will unanimously agree that sleep is the foundation of mental and physical health. Yet despite it being essential for health and happiness, it is also by far the most under estimated aspect of our lives. Purely having a lack of sleep alone (6 hours a night or less) can cause lots of problems.

To find out how I can help you get a better nights sleep using hypnotherapy Click Here

sleep issues

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW
weight loss and body confidence

Weight Loss and body confidence

Helping people with their weight loss and body confidence is one of my all-time biggest passions. Having been 23 stone in the past, I personally know what It feels like to live in a body that doesn’t feel my own. I couldn’t tie my shoelaces and my energy was second to none.

All of us know that in order to lose weight and change our bodies, we need to change what we eat and how we move. I don’t know about you but I’d certainly felt I’d tried every diet out there with little/no success. The truth of the matter is that eating and moving differently only represents 20% of the journey! Find out more about how I can help with weight loss and body confidence through hypnotherapy Click Here

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW

Stop Smoking

Everyone that can read a cigarette packet knows that smoking is detrimental to our health. This tells us that consciously knowing we should change our habits isn’t enough. It’s our subconscious mind that needs to get the message. Because of this, Hypnotherapy works as an excellent solution to having your last cigarette because it deals with the root cause. According to the British Medical Association – the addictive components of smoking are only 10% chemically induced which means the other 90% is psychological.  To find out more about how hypnotherapy can help you with quitting smoking Click Here

stop smoking

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW