Stop Smoking

Everyone that can read a cigarette or cigar packet knows that smoking is detrimental to our health. This tells us that consciously knowing we should change our habits isn’t enough. It’s our subconscious mind that needs to get the message. Because of this, Hypnotherapy works as an excellent solution to having your last cigarette because it deals with the root cause.

What does this mean?

It means that once your desire to give up the habit is a true 10/10. Using hypnotherapy to re-program your thoughts becomes a painless and easy way to become a non-smoker. In fact, it’s very possible you’ll feel hardly any withdrawal symptoms.

How long does it take for you to become a non-smoker?

2 hours! That’s it.

It doesn’t matter if you’ve been smoking 5 months or 50 years.

Once the subconscious mind is on side, this really is possible.

Why is it easy to quit smoking?

According to the British Medical Association – the addictive components of smoking are only 10% chemically induced which means the other 90% is psychological. It explains why we can go to the cinema, fly on a long plane or stop when we’re pregnant suddenly. It also explains why we don’t wake up in the middle of the night gasping for a cigarette in the middle of the night. Someone with a stronger chemical addiction wouldn’t be able to do this.

There are also a few other things that don’t add up. Many people use cigarettes or the act of smoking to regulate their emotions and “relax or calm down”. However it’s important to remember that nicotine is a stimulant that can act as a highly toxic nerve poison. In fact when someone has had a cigarette – their heart beat speeds up. It’s the act of going outside and taking long exhales that is usually responsible for the feeling of relaxation.

When stop smoking hypnotherapy won’t work

I have an 85%+ success rate when it comes to helping people successfully quit smoking and 100% success rate of people having made their money back from their smoking cessation. But over the years I’ve noticed that there are generally patterns to people who don’t successfully quit.

Therefore, if you fall into one of these categories, your likelihood of stopping decreases dramatically.

  1. You still wish to smoke marijuana and just not tobacco products
  2. You’re not willing to throw away your current pouch of tobacco, filters, packet of cigarettes, vape etc
  3. A family member/friend has booked the session for you
  4. You’re desire to stop is not a 10/10

If none of the above applies to you and you’re ready for a healthier, happier (not to mention richer) life. Get in contact to book your 1 off 2 hour session and finally make the step to becoming a non-smoker for good!

stop smoking

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW

Case Study

When Richard came to see me he was smoking a minimum of 20 cigarettes per day and had done on and off since he was 8! He was spending an average of £70 on cigarettes per week and had never tried hypnotherapy before. He successfully gave up for 2 years in the past with the help of prescribed chemicals from the doctors however he wanted to be able to stop for good.

Richard hadn’t had a cigarette for 6 hours when he came to see me in the clinic and he was actually shaking due to such high cravings.

I’m pleased to say that within two hours he left without a craving or a desire. With all the money he has saved from ditching the habit – he has since been able to visit his favourite spot in Gran Canaria several times a year with more energy and better sleep than he ever had before.

This is what a few people have said regarding the stop smoking cessations at the clinic.

“Thought I’d try hypnotherapy after many attempts at giving up smoking. The experience was interesting and I’m still a non smoker! Lester is based in Central Plymouth, so is easily acessible for people in Devon. He’s also an excellently honest and helpful person. If you’re looking for a hypnotherapist, give him a try… He saved me hundreds this year and thousands over the course of the coming years! Can’t thank him enough.”

James C

“I booked in with Les for a session to quit smoking but got a lot more than I bargained for. Les is very professional and the session was tailored to me, including to my surprise the chronic illness I’ve had since I was a teenager. I can’t recommend this highly enough and I haven’t had a cigarette since the session, long may it continue!”

Jo H

Take some time. Treat yourself. Let’s make a change.

BOOK NOW